Payment by immediate transfer:
You can pay directly with your online banking account without registering. This payment option is possible for accounts that are held in one of these countries: Germany, Austria, Belgium, Netherlands, Poland.
Payment via Paypal:
You just need a valid PayPal account in order to pay with PayPal. Your payment details are only stored at PayPal and you can pay quickly, safely and directly with each order, without having to enter your data again.
Payment via PayPlus:
With Paypal Plus you can also purchase on account up to EUR 1500,-, by direct debit or credit card, even without your own PayPal account. Please note: only available in Germany. PayPal shall be entitled to determine your credit worthiness after choosing purchase on account.
Payment by credit card:
We accept MasterCard and Visa. The invoice amount will only be debited from your card once the ordered products are shipped.
Payment by advance bank transfer:
Upon receipt of our order confirmation, please transfer the payment amount quoting your order number and your name in advance to the following German account:
Account holder: Mamarella GmbH
Account number: 13131875
Sort code: 70150000
Name of Bank: Stadtsparkasse München
For transfers from abroad:
SWIFT / BIC code: SSKMDEMM
Please always transfer in euros.
Purchase on account (possible in Germany and Austria):
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer the following payment options. Payment is made to Klarna:
- Invoice: The payment period is 14 days from dispatch of the goods. The invoice conditions can be found here.
- Installment purchase: With Klarna's financing service you can pay your purchase flexibly in monthly installments of at least 1/24 of the total amount (but at least 6.95 EUR) or under the conditions otherwise stated in the cash register. Payment by instalments is due at the end of each month after Klarna has sent you a monthly invoice. You can find further information on the instalment purchase including the General Terms and Conditions and the European Standard Information for Consumer Credits here.
- Immediate transfer: Your account will be debited immediately after placing your order.
- Direct debit: The debiting takes place after dispatch of the commodity. You will be informed of the time by e-mail.
- [PLEASE ADJUST ABOVE AND BELOW IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PAYMENT METHODS USED]
The use of the payment methods invoice, installment purchase and direct debit requires a positive credit assessment. Further information and Klarnas user conditions can be found here. General information about Klarna can be found here. Your personal data will be treated by Klarna in accordance with the applicable data protection regulations and in accordance with the information in Klarna's data protection regulations.